The name and address of the registered provider is:
Camberwell Green Surgery
Dr R S Durston & Partners
17 Camberwell Green
London SE5 7AF
Email address: email@example.com
Registered manager: Dr Roger Durston
Practice manager: Mr Christian Jennings MBE
Under the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (The Care Quality Commission (Registration)
Our Aims and Objectives:
- Provide a high standard of Medical Care
- Be committed to our patients needs
- Act with integrity and complete confidentiality
- Be courteous, approachable, friendly and accommodating
- Ensure safe and effective services and environment
- To improve the patient centred service through decision making and communication
- To maintain motivated and skilled working teams
- Through monitoring and auditing continue to improve our healthcare services
- Maintain high quality of care through continuous learning and training.
- To guide our employees in accordance with diversity and equality.
- To ensure effective and robust information governance systems
- Treat all patients and staff with dignity, respect and honesty.
Our purpose is to provide patients registered at our practice with high quality health care in the face of constant change. We aim to achieve this by developing and maintaining a happy, sound practice which is responsive to patient’s needs and expectations and which reflects whenever possible the latest advances in Primary Health Care.