If you get your medication on a repeat prescription we ask that you order it in good time. (Contraceptive medication is not available on repeat prescription). You do not need an appointment for repeat prescriptions unless asked to do so by a Doctor or the reception team.
You can place orders in a number of ways:
- In person - drop your request in the box provided in the Practice lobby.
- By post - If you enclose a stamped addressed envelope we will post your new prescription to you - please allow 7 days for posting.
- By fax - to 020 7701 2361.
- By email - to email@example.com
- Online - follow the link at the top of this page to complete a simple registration.
We do not accept repeat prescriptions over the telephone with the exception of housebound patients.
Please note - if you run out of your medication, you can obtain an emergency supply (2 days) from your regular pharmacy.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow three full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.