2nd Covid vaccinations - your 2nd dose will be offered in line with the recommended times  of no less than 8 weeks after your first for those aged 40 and over and from 11 weeks for those under 40.  Please do not ask us to help you get one sooner as it is not possible.

Travel Vaccinationsglobal air travel

We no longer provide travel vaccination services. 

Travelling in Europe

If you are travelling to Europe we advise having a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) please click:- 

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website