The surgery is currently closed for face to face appointments so please do not attend.
Re the Covid-19 Vaccine. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE SURGERY to try and arrange an appointment.
You will be contacted directly by the surgery or the NHS directly about arranging an appointment. If you are unsure that we have the correct contact details for you please contact Reception and they can check.
Ordering a repeat prescription during Covid-19 pandemic
- Download the NHS app and contact the surgery to enable access (ID to be validated so passport or driving licence PLUS utility bill/other suitable document) plus email address to email access code document to.
- Email the practice on email@example.com – a member of staff will contact you to discuss and set up your nominated pharmacy for the Electronic Prescription Service and to help you set up online access via option 1 for future requests
Please note we are no longer taking any prescription requests over the phone as of 29.5.20
Seeking clinical advice during Covid-19 pandemic
- We are currently operating a full triage system whereby patients are triaged by a clinician in the first instance, for all non-urgent matters please use the e-consult tool that can be found on our home page. For all urgent matters or if you are feeling unwell the please ring the practice before 10:00 to be put on the clinical call back list.
- If you need to be seen the GP will discuss this with you and arrange for you to be seen either at our Essential GP or at our Community Covid-19 service, both of which are local to us.
- A&E services are still operational and we urge patients who are acutely unwell not to delay in seeking seek urgent medical treatment.
When we are closed
- Call 111 or visit 111.nhs.uk