The surgery is currently closed for face to face appointments so please do not attend.
Ordering a repeat prescription during Covid-19 pandemic
- Download the NHS app and contact the surgery to enable access (ID to be validated so passport or driving licence PLUS utility bill/other suitable document) plus email address to email access code document to.
- Email the practice on email@example.com – a member of staff will contact you to discuss and set up your nominated pharmacy for the Electronic Prescription Service and to help you set up online access via option 1 for future requests
- Telephone the practice after 10:30 - a member of staff will contact you to discuss and set up your nominated pharmacy for the Electronic Prescription Service and to help you set up online access via option 1 for future requests
Seeking clinical advice during Covid-19 pandemic
- We are currently operating a full triage system whereby patients are triaged by a clinician in the first instance, for all non-urgent matters please use the e-consult tool that can be found on our home page. For all urgent matters or if you are feeling unwell the please ring the practice before 10:00 to be put on the clinical call back list.
- If you need to be seen the GP will discuss this with you and arrange for you to be seen either at our Essential GP or at our Community Covid-19 service, both of which are local to us.
- A&E services are still operational and we urge patients who are acutely unwell not to delay in seeking seek urgent medical treatment.
When we are closed
- Call 111 or visit 111.nhs.uk